Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
Sonography Final Program Outcomes
- Demonstrate and perform appropriate mathematical and algebraic functions.
- Identify human systemic and sectional anatomy and vasculature as it relates to normal and pathologic conditions.
- Apply an understanding of acoustical physics, Doppler ultrasound principles, and medical ultrasound imaging principles and instrumentation to medical imaging situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the current information related to sonographic biological effects.
- Exercise professional judgment and discretion in obtaining diagnostic information and correlating findings with supervising physicians.
- Practice positive communication with patients, co-workers, and the public concerning Sonography.
- Practice comprehension of sonographic procedures.