Dental Assisting Certificate
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrates ethical conduct in dental care and decision making process.
- Demonstrates professional identity and personal and professional conduct.
- Provide a Safe, Healthy and compliant Environment through the application of OSHA, HIPAA and other regulatory standards.
- Enhances the delivery of quality dental healthcare to the public.
- Demonstrates problem-solving (critical thinking) skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a culturally diverse population.