Dental Assisting Certificate
Non-Academic Readmission Policy
Students who leave the program for other than academic reasons may request readmission and be readmitted providing there is an opening in the program.
Academic Readmission Policy
A student requesting readmission after dismissal for academic reasons must complete the following before being reconsidered.
- The student must contact the Office of Academic Enhancement and Counseling for assistance in the development of a written academic plan to resolve the academic problems.
- The following requirements must be included in the academic plan:
- A grade of "C" or better must be earned in all courses that apply to the studentís chosen major.
- The GPA must be a 2.0 or above.
- The Department Chair and the Dean must approve the academic plan.
- After completion of the above, the Department Chair will review the request for admission and the student may be readmitted if there is an opening in the program.
- No second readmission will be considered.