Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program -- Vascular Concentration
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will integrate patient information to facilitate results.
- Students will record anatomic, pathologic and / or physiologic data.
- Students will analyze diagnostic data.
- Students will exercise discretion in the performance of vascular sonography procedures.
- Students will demonstrate communication skills with staff.
Program Effectiveness Outcomes
- Responses on the returned Graduate Surveys will have a composite score of 4 or greater on a 5 point rating scale.
- Responses on the returned Employer Surveys will have a composite score of 4 or greater on a 5 point rating scale.
- Students will complete the program within 3 years.
- Graduates must be employed as a sonographer in a position requiring concentration credential ARDMS (RDMS or RVT), ARRT(S), or CCI (RVS).
- Graduates will become credentialed by the ARDMS and/or CCI within one year of graduation.