Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program, General Concentration
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will identify human sectional anatomy.
- Students will apply the physical principles of ultrasound.
- Students will exercise professional judgment.
- Students will demonstrate appropriate math concepts.
- Students will demonstrate communication skills with staff.
- Students will demonstrate competency.
Program Effectiveness Outcomes
- Responses on the returned Graduate Surveys will have a composite score of 4 or greater on a 5 point rating scale.
- Responses on the returned Employer Surveys will have a composite score of 4 or greater on a 5 point rating scale.
- Students will complete the program within 3 years.
- Graduates must be employed as a sonographer in a position requiring concentration credential ARDMS (RDMS or RVT), ARRT(S), or CCI (RVS).
- Graduates will become credentialed within one year of graduation.