Expanded Functions Dental Auxiliary Certificate (EFDA)
- Demonstrates ethical conduct in restorative care and decision making process.
- Demonstrates professional identity and personal and professional conduct.
- Demonstrates application of application of OSHA, HIPAA regulations provide a Safe, Healthy and compliant Environment.
- Demonstrates the Gold Standard of Care in restorative dentistry.
- Demonstrates problem-solving (critical thinking) skills.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a culturally diverse population.
- Demonstrates social responsibility.