Massage Therapy Technology
Upon completion of the Massage Therapy Program, the graduate will:
- Demonstrate ethical, legal, and safe behaviors as specified by the American Massage Therapy Association, Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice, and the State Medical Board of Ohio.
- Demonstrate data collection techniques.
- Distinguish safe, competent, intentional and systematic massage techniques.
- Demonstrate professional interaction with clients.
- Demonstrate appropriate, effective written, oral, and nonverbal communication with clients, their families, colleagues, health care providers, and the public.
- Explain the practice of reading and interpreting professional literature.
- Combine skills necessary to establish and operate a massage therapy practice or integrate into a multidisciplinary environment.