Graduates of the Nuclear Medicine Major Program shall demonstrate competencies including, but not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate technical competence.
- Demonstrate responsible and ethical patient care skills.
- Effectively communicate by oral and written means.
- Apply mathematical concepts to medical imaging situations.
- Apply an understanding of human anatomy to medical imaging situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically.
- Will be an integral part of the healthcare team.