About Owens STNA/HHA Training Program
- 3 hours college credit
- 87.5 clock hours; 71.5 hours classroom/lab instruction and 16 hours clinical
experience. This exceeds the 75 hour minimum required by the State of
- Multiple course offerings; Day, Evening and Weekend classes
- Course offered Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters
- Learn at a comfortable pace and have time for other activities and responsibilities including your family
- Classrooms are equipped with state of the art equipment
- Labs are equipped with hospital beds and all necessary medical equipment to practice skills
- Open lab times available to practice skills
- Read additional information about the program.
- Nurse Assistant Training classes are offered days, evenings and weekends at the following locations:
- Owens Community College
30335 Oregon Rd.
- Owens at the Source
1301 Monroe St.
- Owens Findlay Campus
3200 Bright Rd.
- Clinical portion offered at one of the following sites:
- Bowling Green Care Center
850 West Poe Rd.
- Heartland of Perrysburg
10540 Fremont Pike
- Orchard Villa
2841 Munding Dr.
- Swanton Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center
401 W Airport Highway
- Certificate of Completion for eligibility to sit for the State of Ohio exam
- Assistance with Ohio State Exam registration application
- On-site State testing for Owens STNA students