Owens offers more than 100 programs. Check them out!
School of Business, Information and Public Service
The School of Business, Information and Public Service offers a broad range of degrees, certificates and courses, providing you with the knowledge and critical thinking skills reflecting the trends of today's employers, market and economy. The School provides expert faculty instruction and latest technology and state-of-the-art facilities. We pride ourselves on preparing students to enter the workforce by keeping close relationships with area employers to ensure that our programs are current and relevant.
Successful completion of a program of study at the College does not guarantee licensure, certification, employment in a relevant occupation, or transferability/admission to other educational institutions or programs.
Co-op and Internship Program
|Contact us at (567) 661-7280|
Chair, Food, Nutrition and Hospitality
|Elizabeth (Libby) King
Chair, Business Technologies
Chair, Criminal Justice
Chair, Fire Services
Chair, Emergency Services Technology
|Ann D. Theis
The scholarships found on this webpage are specific to degrees within the School of Business, Information and Public Services. Although procedures and deadlines vary, many scholarship applications require the student to write an essay. Tips for writing a scholarship essay are available from the Writing Center. Some scholarships through professional organizations may require a membership to apply.
- Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting Scholarships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Scholarships
- The International Association of Culinary Professionals
- The James Beard Foundation
- The American Culinary Federation
- The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- The American Hotel and Lodging Association Education Foundation
- The Academy of Dietetics Foundation Scholarships
- Protect America Security Scholarship
In addition to these scholarships there are a variety local opportunities that offer tuition reimbursement based on academic achievement; and other financial aid programs, scholarships and on-campus employment opportunities available at Owens Community College. For more information, visit the College scholarship website.