Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
Due to the increase of appointments being requested, same day appointments may not be available. If you are trying to get an appointment as soon as possible, please contact the Admissions Office at (567) 661-7777 to schedule an appointment. We appreciate your understanding during this busier time of year.
Important information regarding in-person appointments:
- A photo ID is required to complete the check-in process.
- Please check-in 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Appointment attendance is limited to the student and up to one guest.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
To schedule appointments:
Please contact our office at (567) 661-7777.
Please schedule your appointment at this link.
Please request an appointment here if you are a CCP student.
An Admissions Representative can assist you with the following:
- Completing an Owens application
- Discuss general program information
- Discuss transferring into Owens from another college
- Discuss next enrollment steps