Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
Due to the increase of appointments being requested, same day appointments may not be available. If you are trying to get an appointment as soon as possible, please contact the Admissions Office at (567) 661-7777 to schedule an appointment. We appreciate your understanding during this busier time of year.
- While we are offering in-person appointments, we still encourage phone and online appointments.
- Admissions Representative and student will be required to wear a mask.
- Admissions Representative and student will be spaced 6-feet apart during the appointment.
- No guests, including children, are allowed at the appointment — only the student.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
For up to date information regarding College operations and other resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our COVID-19 Information webpage.
To schedule appointments:
Please contact our office at (567) 661-7777.
Please schedule your appointment at this link.
Please request an appointment here if you are a CCP student.
An Admissions Representative can assist you with the following:
- Completing an Owens Application
- Discuss General Program Information
- Discuss Transferring into Owens from another College
- Discuss Next Enrollment Steps