During peak times, same-day appointments may not be available. If you are wanting an appointment as soon as possible during this time, it is recommended you contact the Admissions Office at (567) 661-7777.
Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
- A photo ID is required to complete the check-in process.
- Please check-in 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Appointment attendance is limited to the student and up to one guest.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
An Admissions Representative can assist you with the following:
- Completing an Owens application
- Discuss general program information
- Discuss transferring into Owens from another college
- Discuss next enrollment steps
To schedule appointments:
Please request an appointment below to meet with an Admissions Representative.
Please request an appointment here if you are a CCP student.
Request an Admissions Appointment Below
The Office of Admissions will contact you to confirm your appointment day and time.
Please be sure to bring a valid photo I.D. to your appointment. Thank you.