Thank you for your interest in the Dental Assisting certificate!
This program has additional admission requirements. A complete file is needed before acceptance can occur.
If you wish to apply to this program, the following are required for admission:
- Completed Admissions application
- Completed Dental Assisting application (paper application)
- Students must be college-ready in reading or have completed their developmental reading course prior to program admission
- Must have a cumulative 2.0 in past course work (at Owens, other college(s), or high school course work)
It is recommended the student complete HIT 125 (Language of Medicine) prior to the first DAS course
Students must attend a mandatory program orientation prior to class registration
Preferred deadline dates:
- June 15 for Fall start*
- October 1 for Spring start*
* deadline date may be extended if seats remain available.