LPN to RN Program
Thank you for your interest in the LPN to ADN program! This program has selective admission requirements. A complete file is needed before an evaluation can occur. You can track your file completion under “My Required Documents” in your Ozone account.
If you wish to be evaluated for a selective health program, you must complete the “Request for Health Evaluation” in your Ozone account. If you were previously evaluated and denied, you must complete a new evaluation request. Results of the evaluation will be sent to your Omail account about 1-2 weeks from the complete file deadline date.
The number of days that applicants have to respond to the email regarding their selective admissions status and accept or decline their seat is 7 days for all programs. Applicants are able to select a seat in only one program, but accept an unlimited amount of seats as an alternate in other programs.
All high school level course requirements must be at least one high school credit. All science courses must contain a lab section.
The following are required for a complete file:
- Completed Admissions application
- Official copy of HS or GED transcript
- Official college transcripts (from other colleges)
- Current LPN transcript
- Evidence of HS biological science course (or higher) with a C or better
- Evidence of HS chemistry course (or higher) with a C or better
- Completion of the TEAS test (first attempt only of the most recent version)
- Completion of the HESI PN-ADN exam (first attempt only)
- August 15, 2017 for Spring 2018 (TOLEDO)
- January 15, 2018 for Fall 2018 (FINDLAY)
- August 15, 2018 for Spring 2019 (TOLEDO)
The program is accredited by ACEN
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Phone: (404) 975-5000
Fax: (404) 975-5020
Approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing