Radiologic Technology Program
Thank you for your interest in the Radiologic Technology program! This program has selective admission requirements. A complete file is needed before an evaluation can occur. You can track your file completion under “My Required Documents” in your Ozone account.
If you wish to be evaluated for a selective health program, you must complete the “Request for Health Evaluation” in your Ozone account. If you were previously evaluated and denied, you must complete a new evaluation request. Results of the evaluation will be sent to your Omail account about 1-2 weeks from the complete file deadline date.
The number of days that applicants have to respond to the email regarding their selective admissions status and accept or decline their seat is 7 days for all programs. Applicants are able to select a seat in only one program, but accept an unlimited amount of seats as an alternate in other programs.
All high school level course requirements must be at least one high school credit. All science courses must contain a lab section.
All Medical Imaging Technologies programs have two steps for selective admissions. Students must be accepted in the department (STEP 1), and then additional requirements are necessary to be awarded a seat in their program of interest (STEP 2).
The following are required for a complete file:
- Completed Admissions application (when completing your application, chose “pre-medical imaging concentration” as your planned course of study)
- Official copy of HS or GED transcript
- Official college transcripts (from other colleges)
- Evidence of HS biology or anatomy with a C or better (or course equivalent to BIO 211/BIO 212)
- Evidence of HS chemistry course (or higher) OR PHY 115 with a C or better
- ACT or SAT scores
- Completion of the TEAS test (first attempt only of the most recent version)
If accepted in to the Medical Imaging Technologies departments, students will be required to complete additional requirements for STEP 2. STEP 2 includes a meeting with the department chair and observation hours.
- August 15, 2017 (STEP 1) and October 15, 2017 (STEP 2) for Summer 2018