Give back through your time and talents. Your expertise and advice is invaluable for our students. Check the opportunities below you’re interested in learning more about.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Mock Interviewer at Career Services PIE Professional Interview Experience Event to help students hone interview and networking skills
- Mock Interviewer for School of Business Career Corners to help students hone interview skills and proof resumes
- Guest Speaker to share your story and advice with students in a classroom/workshop
- Intern Host to give students on the job experience
- Job Shadow Host to give students “day-in-the-life” understanding
- Prospective Employer for biannual Job Fair open to students and alumni
- Prospective Employer for biannual Health Career Fair open to students and alumni
- Prospective Employer to post open positions with your company on the online Owens College Central Network open to students and alumni
- Other – Do you have other ideas for ways you can help? We’re open to suggestions! Please fill out the form below!