About the Theatre
- We provide a fully accessible facility.
- We provide a smoke-free environment.
- We provide FREE PARKING.
- We may provide ASL translators (by special arrangement for groups).
- No cameras or recording devices of any kind in the theatre during performances.
- No food or drink in the theatre.
- We ticket all performance attendees, including small children. We ask that you use discretion when bringing children to a performance as they may become disruptive to other audience members and performers. In such a case, an usher will request that the child be removed until they have become quieted.
- We will not seat latecomers until there is an appropriate break in the performance, or in some cases, by artist request, not until after intermission.