On-Campus Student Employment
Fill out the Student Employee Free Semester Request Form.
Looking for a position that's convenient has flexible hours, and that provides you with an opportunity to earn valuable work skills and experience to prepare you for a career in your field of study? Check out the Student Employment opportunities.
Postings are listed at jobs.owens.edu.
How to apply:
Complete the application:
- Log on to jobs.owens.edu and complete a Student Employee application
To apply and/or search positions:
- Click Search Postings
- Select Student Employee and/or Federal Work Study Employee in Job Type, click Search
- Click View under the position title, to apply click APPLY FOR THIS POSTING,
- If you would like to edit your application prior to applying click Edit Student Employment Application, you will not be able to edit your application once you have applied.
- When ready to apply click CONTINUE WITH THIS DATA
- Answer the supplemental question(s), check the box at the bottom of the waiver, click SUBMIT ANSWERS TO SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTION WITH MY APPLICATION
- Keep a copy of your confirmation number, click OK
* YOU WILL NEED TO REPEAT THESE STEPS FOR EACH POSITION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR!
Check Application Status:
- Log on to jobs.owens.edu and log in
- On the Application Status page, check the Status column.
- Supervisors will review applications and contact students directly,
* IF YOU WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION AFTER APPLYING, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RE-APPLY FOR THAT POSITION IN THE SAME SEMESTER.
(If you have unmet need and would like to be considered a Federal Work Study student, please see the Federal Work Study page )