What is Career Connections?
- An interest inventory/assessment that is endorsed by the national States’
Career Clusters Institute (and can be found at http://www.careerclusters.org/ccinterestsurvey.php).
The results of the assessment provide users with recommended career options from
the 16 national career pathways (that are crosswalked with Owens' six career pathways).
- 460+ career videos with text captions for the hearing impaired. The video clips
are no more than 2 minutes long, and can be sorted by Career Pathways.
- U.S. Department of Labor (O-NET) career information.
- Information on employment options, salaries, industry outlooks, and educational
training programs available on selected programs within the University of
Hawai‘i system (high demand and non-traditional career options).
- Job readiness tutorials for Completing a Job Application, Writing Résumés,
Preparing Cover Letters, Interviewing, and Locating a Job.
- Fun career-based activities, such as Word Search, Hangman, Matching Game) for all ages.