Owens College and Career Readiness Center (CCR)
Tuition-Free Classes for your Success!
Owens College and Career Readiness Center (CCR) provides Tuition-FREE services for individuals* who need assistance acquiring the skills to be successful in life, post-secondary education and training, and employment.
Services available in the Toledo and Findlay areas:
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Adult Basic Education/High School Equivalency (Formerly GED)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- College Entrance Exam Preparation Course (CPC) **
- Transition services for employment and post-secondary
- Life skills, employability skills, and computer literacy
- Family Literacy to enrich the parental role of adult learners
- Workplace Literacy to increase the productivity of the workforce
- Distance Education
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Classes
This class is for non-native speaking students with a desire to improve their speaking/listening or reading/writing skills in the English Language. Students will also have the opportunity to learn culture and citizenship skills.
HSE (Formerly GED) Classes
For adults wanting to obtain a HSE diploma, ABLE courses provide free instruction at the learner's pace.
Interim Program Manager, Owens CCR
Office Manager, Owens CCR
We look forward to helping you attain your goals!
(567) 661-2CCR (2227)
The Owens CCR program provides high quality instruction to adult learners who want to obtain a HSE or improve basic skills in order to prepare for college or employment.
*Individuals between the ages of 16-18 must either provide an official withdrawal from the last school attended, official school letterhead signed by superintendent or designee, or provide written evidence of a high school credential prior to enrolling in an Owens CCR class.
**A referral form from an Owens Community College advisor is required prior to registration