Office of Student Conduct
It is our goal to foster an environment in and out of the classroom that is conducive to personal and academic success for each and every student at Owens Community College.
- College Hall 158
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Phone: (567) 661-7159
- Fax: (567) 661-7141
- Office of Student Conduct
- Oregon Road
- P.O. Box 10,000
- Toledo, OH 43699-1947
Owens Community College and the Office of Student Conduct strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, or veteran status in an educational programs, activities or employment. For questions about equal opportunity and non-discrimination or to report discrimination or harassment, please contact the Equal Opportunity and Inclusiveness Office at (567) 661-2211 or email@example.com.
Student Code of Conduct
Each student at Owens Community College is responsible for adhering to the policies in the Student Code of Conduct. The Student Code of Conduct contains all of the College processes and policies regarding conduct and expected behavior including academic misconduct.
How to Report a Potential Violation of the Student Code of Conduct
View the Student Code of Conduct Flowchart for details on how to report a potential violation.
The Office of Student Conduct is responsible for working with students in alleged matters of student discipline and academic dishonesty and works with each student to best resolve the allegations to be consistent with the goals and mission of the College.
The mission of The Office of Student Conduct is to:
- protect student rights
- help foster a safe and secure educational environment
- uphold the standards of the Owens community
- establish accountability for student choices
- maintain an equitable and inclusive process that promotes mutual respect
- foster ethical standards and critical thinking and decision-making
- assist in the development of students into productive citizens