The College’s plans to return to campus have been guided first and foremost by the health and safety of our entire campus community – this will continue to be our highest priority. Owens has and will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by Governor DeWine’s office, the local health departments and the Center for Disease Control.
If you are unsure about your appointment or if you have a question, please contact the necessary department below.
If you do not see a department listed and you have a question, please use the online form to submit a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Admissions – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/admissions
- Advising – firstname.lastname@example.org or www.owens.edu/advising
- Bookstore – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/bookstore
- Career Services – firstname.lastname@example.org or www.owens.edu/career
- College Credit Plus – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/collegecreditplus
- Computer Labs – firstname.lastname@example.org or www.owens.edu/computerlabs
- Counseling – email@example.com or (567) 661-2107 or www.owens.edu/counseling
- Dept. of Public Safety – (567) 661-7575 or www.owens.edu/dps
- Disability Resource Center – firstname.lastname@example.org or (567) 661-7007 or www.owens.edu/disability
- Financial Aid – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/sfs
- Food Pantry – firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 460-1272 or www.owens.edu/connection/harvest-pantry
- International – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/international
- Library – firstname.lastname@example.org or (567) 661-7015 or www.owens.edu/library
- Student Activities – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/student-activities
- Student Conduct – firstname.lastname@example.org or www.owens.edu/conduct
- Student Financial Services – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/sfs
- Testing Center – firstname.lastname@example.org or www.owens.edu/testing
- Title IX – email@example.com or www.owens.edu/itsonus
- Veterans Services – firstname.lastname@example.org or www.owens.edu/veterans