Grievance Procedures

Students with disabilities are responsible for contacting Disability Resource Center if reasonable accommodations are not implemented in an effective or timely manner. Disability Resource Center works with college personnel and students to resolve disagreements regarding recommended accommodations. Students with disabilities who believe they have been discriminated against based on their disability may file a grievance with the Office of Equal Opportunity and Inclusiveness, using the Complaint of Discrimination/Harassment Form.