The Owens Community College e-Learning Office offers a variety of services for instructors who currently teach online, are interested in teaching online, or would like to utilize online resources to enhance their classroom teaching. All training and consultations will be conducted remotely, until further notice.
If you have questions for the e-Learning Office, feel free to use our contact form.
Instructional Design Services
- Individual instructional design and consultation appointments
- Bb Course Templates
- Fast Track to Teaching Online Training Course
- Blackboard (Bb) Collaborate Web Conferencing software training
- Kaltura Video Platform
- Respondus 4.0 Test Editing Training
- Quality Matters
The Office of e-Learning offers a series of online synchronous training sessions on the most popular Blackboard topics. Choose the sessions you are most interested in or attend the entire day. Click Here for the e-Learning Training Calendar or watch ONews for descriptions and links. Sessions are subject to change and availability.
Technical Support Services
- Bb LMS and peripherals technical support
- Bb course development shell creation
- Restoring past Bb courses
- Third-party publisher product testing, installations / integrations with the Bb LMS