Student in the Library, Graduating Students, Students in the Classroom

The Office of Student Development

Unofficial Degree Audits

To find out how many classes you have yet to take prior to graduating, visit Ozone to view your unofficial transcripts. Compare the list of classes taken with passing grades to the list of classes required by the major from the catalog in which you began your major.

You can also request an official degree audit in writing at the Records Office.

If you are close to graduation, you may fill out a Graduation Application prior to the semester you wish to graduate.

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture