Findlay-area Campus Fitness Center & Gym Policies
Please be respectful of the following regulations:
- Only use the equipment for its intended use.
- Dunking or hanging from the basketball rims or nets is prohibited.
- Shoes and shirts are required at all times.
- Clean athletic shoes are required for exercise use.
- Do not smoke, drink, or eat in the facility. However, water is permitted.
- Vulgar language is not permitted.
- Limit time on the cardiovascular equipment to 30 minutes.
- Do not spit in the facility, including water fountains.
- Personal items such as bags, clothing, etc. should be placed in a locker. Do not place personal items on the gym floor.
- Be considerate of others using equipment and try not to alter their efforts.
- Any individual that discriminates against another person will be immediately removed from the facility. They will not be permitted to return until all parties have met with the Fitness Center supervisor.
Members who violate any of the above regulations are subject to the following consequences:
- 1st Offense - Verbal Warning
- 2nd Offense - Meeting with Fitness Center Supervisor
- 3rd Offense - Expulsion from the Fitness Center & Gym for one month or the rest of the semester, whichever is longer.
USE OF ANOTHER STUDENT'S OWENS ID TO GAIN ENTRANCE INTO THE FITNESS CENTER OR GYM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC EXPULSION FROM THE FITNESS CENTER & GYM FOR THE REST OF THE SEMESTER.
The Fitness Center Supervisor reserves the right to permanently remove an individual from the facility if he/she believes the violation warrants such action.