The Faculty Assignment Tool is found on the Course Resources card in Ozone.
To find the Faculty Assignment Tool:
- Log into Ozone.
- Click Menuin the upper left corner, then select Discover.
Click the Discover More button at the bottom of your dashboard.
- Search for faculty assignment.
- The Course Resources card should display in the results.
- Click Faculty Assignment Tool.
If you would like to add this card to your dashboard, click the Add icon at the bottom of the card.
Note: If the card has the Removeicon showing, it is already displaying on your dashboard.
When printing from an administrative computer, users are prompted with a Confirm Department ID and Password box. Sometimes this can be hidden behind other windows, try minimizing all open windows to find it.
- Enter your Department ID (the same code you would use to make copies in the copier).
- Leave the Password field blank.
- Click OK.
If you don't know your department ID, contact your supervisor.
**Please remember that if you suspect your computer is infected, take action immediately! Postponing action for any reason could result in a large loss of data.**
- Immediately unplug your network cable from either the back of the computer or the wall. You can verify that the network cable is unplugged by trying to view a website in your browser window. If the network cable is unplugged, you shouldn’t be able to get to any websites.
- Shut down your computer.
- Call the Help Desk (567)661-7120 for further instructions.