The Fast Track Program is a new student program that will give a student access to resources and support in an effort to help them graduate as quickly as possible!
The goal of Fast Track Program is to make it easier for them to reach their goals and graduate!
Fast Track Eligibility
A student is eligible if…
- They are a student of color or first generation college student or are Pell Grant eligible (Complete the FAFSA application)
- They are able to enroll in at least 12 credits per semester
- They are not participating in TRIO, Student Support Services
- They have accumulated 30 or fewer college credits
- They will be able to complete their degree in three years or less from the time they join the program