It's time for a #GivingTuesday Challenge with the Owens $5K Race Event!
Owens will strive to raise $5,000 in one day on Tuesday, November 28, 2017. All monies raised on this day will go to support the Student Emergency Assistance Fund for Toledo and Findlay students.
Student Emergency Assistance Fund
Owens promotes the achievement of our students. We understand that to build success in the classroom, a student must maintain, as much as possible, stability in their life outside of school. In rare occasions, short-term personal financial matters may arise that could possibly prevent our students from being successful. The Student Emergency Assistance Fund was established to help these students when in need.
Eligible students may apply for up to $500 in emergency assistance, to offset costs on non-academic related expenses. The process to access student emergency funds is handled through the Oserve Office in coordination with the Owens Foundation. For more information please visit our Emergency Assistance webpage or contact the Toledo or Findlay Oserve Offices at (567) 661-7378.
Your participation could also help us receive a matching gift from the Toledo Community Foundation during .
This 24-hour $5K event does not require running shoes – only your willingness to make a gift no matter how small or large. Please join Owens supporters on Nov. 28 and invest in the success of Owens students.
On Your Mark... Get Set... Give!
Give now at www.owens.edu/give!
How to Make a Gift
Here's how to make a gift on beginning at 12:01 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28.
- ONLINE at www.owens.edu/give
- IN PERSON between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Nov. 28 at the following locations:
- Toledo Campus – Admin. Hall/Foundation, Room 215B – Claudia Losek
- Toledo Campus – Heritage Hall/School of Business, Room 106 – Chris Tavernier/Kelly Wegener
- Toledo Campus – CEP, Room 121 – Mark King
- Toledo Campus – Health Tech Bldg, Room 524 – Tomisha Henry
- Toledo Campus – CFPA, Room 118 – Michelle Younker/Sharyn Ulman
- Toledo Campus – Transportation Tech. Bldg., Room 125 – Sherri Johnson
- Toledo Campus – Law Enforcement Bldg., Room 160 – Rob Kraus/Jaime Wineland
- Toledo Campus – College Hall, Room 138 – Meghan Schmidbauer
- Findlay Campus – Education Center, Suite 115G – Julie Baker
#GivingTuesday™ is a national effort that brings together a unique blend of partners – charities, families, businesses and individuals – to transform how people think about, talk about and participate in the giving during the holiday season. Please consider supporting Owens students on this #GivingTuesday.