Research & Reports
- IPEDS Data Feedback Reports
- Ohio Department of Higher Education Data Reports
- Ohio Board of Regents Fall Survey of Student Charges
The Fall Survey of Student Charges is an annual report presenting the tuition and fees charged to students at state-supported colleges and universities by academic year.
Student achievement information, often referred to as outcome data, shows the rates at which students continue their education at Owens (retention rates), transfer to 4-year universities (transfer rates), complete their programs (graduation rates), pass certification or licensure examinations (licensure or certification exam pass rates), and are employed in occupations (employment rates).
- Student Retention Rates
- Graduation and Transfer-out Rates
- Athletic Sub-cohort Graduation and Transfer-out Rates:
- Licensure and Certification Exam Pass Rates
- Employment Rates:
Disclaimer: It is important to note that the information on this web site may differ from data reported by the Office of Institutional Research to other federal, state, and regional agencies due to differences in reporting guidelines, reporting definitions, and the timing of when the information was prepared.