All students, staff, and faculty receive regular notification at the beginning of each semester about the Title IX Procedures, Title IX contact information, reporting information, and available resources.
The College offers regular programs of prevention and ongoing education and awareness for all students and employees. Mandated Reporters who play a key role in implementing the policy, including those staff who are likely to receive reports of sexual misconduct, receive more in-depth annual training to ensure a timely, sensitive, respectful, and effective institutional response.
All new students and all new employees will be provided with education in prevention and awareness of sexual misconduct.
For more information on prevention programming and training, please contact the Title IX staff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title IX Training
As required by the Final Title IX rule, all materials used to train Title IX coordinators, investigators, decision-makers, and any person who facilitates an informal resolution process must be made publicly available on its website.
- 2018; ATIXA, Civil Rights Investigator Training, Level I
- 2019; ATIXA, Civil Rights Investigator Training, Level II
- 2020; Ankura Consulting Group, LLC, Reluctant Witness: Best Practices for Engaging Individuals in Challenging Title IX Investigations
- 2020; Ankura Consulting Group, LLC, Individual Wishes vs. Risk of Harm: When and How to Proceed without a Cooperative Complainant
- 2020; Ankura Consulting Group, LLC, Advisors in Title IX Investigations: Legal, Regulatory, and Public Policy Considerations
- 2020; Ohio Department of Higher Education, Training Staff: Who and What
- 2020; Ohio Department of Higher Education, Difficult Dialogue in the Context of Compliance
- 2020; Ohio Department of Higher Education, Recruiting and Training Title IX Advisors
- 2020; Dan Schorr, LLC, Navigating Electronic Evidence in Misconduct Investigations
- 2021; Steptoe & Johnson, LLP, Title IX Investigator Training
- 2021; Bricker & Eckler Attorneys at Law, Title IX Decision-Maker Training: Day One, Day Two
- 2021; Bricker & Eckler Attorneys at Law, Title IX Advanced Decision-Maker Training