Title IX

Any person may file a complaint regarding allegations of sexual misconduct.

To Initiate a College Complaint:


(b) Complete and submit an online Incident Reporting Form at
(Available 24 hours a day)

To Initiate a Criminal Complaint:

(a) Call 9-1-1, OR
(b) Report to the College Department of Public Safety

Toledo-area Campus (Alumni Hall) – (567) 661-7575
Findlay-area Campus (Public Safety Building) – (567) 429-3586

Note: If incident did not occur on College-controlled property or at College-sponsored event, report to local law enforcement.  If the reporting party files a report with off-campus law enforcement and the incident creates an impact on campus, a College Complaint should be initiated.

Confidential Alternatives to Criminal or College Complaints:

A confidential report will not result in a report to law enforcement or a College investigation.

  1. Counseling Services ‐ Students can share information confidentially with licensed Owens counselors- (567) 661-7168.
  2. Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ‐ For employees, information can be shared through the EAP by calling 1 (800) 854-1446.
  3. YWCA Representative ‐ Information can be shared confidentially. The YWCA representative can be reached by contacting the YWCA HOPE Center 24/7 Hotline at (866) 577-7273 to be connected with a campus advocate.
  4. Anonymous Reporting/Silent Witness Option ‐ Victims or witnesses can report crimes confidentially to the Owens Department of Public Safety using the Silent Witness Form at

Victims or witnesses can report non-criminal complaints (involving a violation of the College Title IX/Sexual Misconduct Procedures and Guidelines) confidentially (by not providing any identifying information) using the Incident Reporting Form at

Such reports can be helpful in initiating remedial measures for the campus community at-large even in the absence of an investigation. Additionally, if enough information is given to determine a crime has occurred, such crime(s) will be reported as an occurrence within the publically-distributed Annual Crime Statistics for the College.