How do you apply for Jumpstart?
To be eligible, students must complete the following by May 20, 2016:
- Be a 2015 or 2016 high school graduate.
- Be available Monday-Friday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. between the dates of June 27 – August 5, 2016.
- Complete the Owens Community College application
- Complete the Jumpstart Application with essay
Application deadline: May 20, 2016
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- If necessary, all verification documents must be turned in to the Owens Financial Aid office by February 20, 2016.