Office of Student Accounts
Tuition & Fees
- $136.36 per credit hour (1-14 credit hours)
- Instructional Fee = $116.25 per credit hour
- General Fee = $15.50 per credit hour
- 14 - 18 credit hours billed at the 14 credit hour rate
- Lab Fees
- Drop Classes (Dates and Percentages)
- Non-refundable Fees (Registration, Parking)
- Pay Online by:
- Money Order
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express)
- Pay in the Office of the Office of Student Accounts
-- Instructional fees are fees that are directly related to the cost of a course.
-- General fees are fees that help cover student government costs, student newspaper, computer equipment, wireless access, audio-visual equipment, and the SHAC.
What is FERPA?
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, also known as the Buckley Amendment, protects the privacy rights of student records.
- FERPA is enforced by the Family Policy Compliance Office of the U.S. Department of Education.
Students' Rights under FERPA:
- To inspect and review their education records.
- To be informed about what the College has designated as directory information.
- To request that the institution not disclose directory information items about them.
- To have some control over the disclosure of information in their education records.
- To seek to amend their education records.
- To a hearing if the request for an amendment is unsatisfactory.
- To file a complaint with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act Office, Department of Education, if Owens Community College violates the FERPA.
Whose records are protected?
- Current students
- Former students
Higher One Card
Owens Community College has partnered with Higher One, a financial services company, to bring you a new method of refund disbursement. Financial aid and tuition refunds will be disbursed to you in the manner you choose:
- Easy Refund to the OneCard debit card = Fastest way to get your money!
- Electronic Funds Transfer to the student's bank account = Faster way to get your money.
- Paper check = Fast way to get your money.