Since we do have over 130 programs to choose from, it may be difficult deciding on one. That's where the Career Services Office can help.
It's also a good place to go if you need on-campus employment while you attend college.
- Earn money to meet your educational and living expenses
- Develop your self-confidence and self-sufficiency
- Acquire work experience to enhance your educational process
- Establish your work record
- Write a resume and cover letter
- Provide realistic job development, choice and exploration
- Enhance your opportunities for valuable professional interaction, which may provide role models, advice and future references.