Photo of students


Oserve New Student Orientation video

Oserve - your smart stop for records, registration and finance.

Oserve is the place for you to ask questions related to those activities that used to be handled in three separate offices - Office of Student Accounts, Records Office, and Financial Aid. Advocates in Oserve will focus on all three areas of your account to provide you with better customer service.

Students wishing to apply for and receive financial aid should do so at their earliest convenience. A good time to do this would be as soon as your taxes have been filed. Not applying in a timely manner could result in delays in the financial aid process.

Types of Aid:

  • Grants are need-based financial aid from the federal and state government. They do not require repayment. Available grant programs include the Federal Pell Grant, the Federal Academic Competitiveness Grant, the Federal SEOG grant, the Ohio College Opportunity Grant, and the Ohio Instructional Grant.
  • Loans are financial aid that must be repaid. Available loan programs include the Federal Stafford Loan, the Federal Parent PLUS Loan and the Nurse Education Assistance Loan Program (NEALP) Loan. Private (or "alternative") loans are also available.
  • Federal Work Study is a form of financial aid paid to a student as wages from working.
  • Scholarships are funds provided by the college or outside contributors to students based on criteria determined by the donor.

You must submit new financial aid applications for each academic year. Forms are available online beginning January 1 and should be submitted as soon as possible.

File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) electronically using your Department of Education PIN. The PIN can be obtained as part of the FAFSA application or by requesting one at

After your FAFSA has been processed, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR).

For more information, contact Oserve at (567) 661-7378 (SERV).

back a page next page