You are invited to the
Open House at the Owens Learning Center for The Source
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
12 p.m. – 3 pm.
Learning Center at The Source
1301 Monroe St.
Toledo, OH 43604
Join us and have the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty and representatives from our academic programs
- Take your next step in the admissions process:
- Complete an application for admission
- Learn more about the placement test and New Student Orientation
- Speak to an academic advisor and financial aid representative
- Talk with career counselors and disability services
- Receive Veterans Affairs Information
- Learn more about Veterans education benefits
- Speak with a representative from Ann Arbor VA Hospital
- Register to win prizes!
Contact Willie Williams at (567) 661-2732 if you have questions or would like more information.
Bring your family and friends -- all are invited!
If you need specific accommodations, please contact the Disability Services Office at (567) 661-7007.