Want to better understand your whole student account?
Contact Oserve to:
- Discuss Payment Options and Due Dates
- Learn More About Financial Aid and Your Eligibility
- Review Drop and Refund Deadlines
- Obtain Additional Support Related to Your Student Account
Extended hours are generally observed at the beginning of each semester.
Learning Center Downtown Toledo Hours
1301 Monroe Street, Toledo — View Google location map
Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Toledo & Findlay Oserve Hours
All hours below are for Admissions, Advising, and Oserve
Monday, September 2, 2019 through Sunday, December 15, 2019
Monday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday through Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Toledo only: November 16 and December 17, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
*Please check the academic calendar for dates that the College will be closed. Oserve adheres to this closing schedule and will not be open on dates indicated in the academic calendar.
Oserve has one phone number, one fax number and one email address for all three locations – a singular service that is representative of the quality assistance you will receive regardless of location.
Toledo students are assigned to an Advocate based on the school associated with the student’s identified Program of Study. Findlay students are assigned to a Findlay Advocate. Students will continue to work with their assigned Advocate throughout the course of their educational path at Owens.
Please call the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387 to schedule an appointment with your Advocate. Limited walk-in availability is offered on Wednesdays.
1-800-GO OWENS ext. 2387, (567) 661-2387
email@example.com *Remember, if you are sending an email to ask about your account, it must be sent from your Owens email account*
Other Useful Contact Information Related to Financial Aid, Records, and Student Accounts:
- Questions about graduation, degree audits or course substitutions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the receipt of a college or high school transcript:
- From your Ozone homepage, click the Academic Info tab, and in the My Student Record section click on “My Required Documents.” Or, email questions to email@example.com.
- Questions about College Credit Articulation:
- From your Ozone homepage, click the Academic Info tab, and in the My Student Record section click on “View Transcript” to view articulated credit. Or, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about your admissions application: email email@example.com
- Questions about Selective Health Admissions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about residency or reciprocity: email email@example.com.
- Questions about Third Party Billing: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about which classes to take, how to choose a major, academic forgiveness, academic probation or dismissal:
- From your Ozone homepage, in the Academic Profile section, click on the envelope next to your advisor’s name and send them an email. Or, call (567) 661-2387 for the Toledo campus, (567) 429-3509 for the Findlay campus, (567) 661-2732 for the Owens Community College Learning Center Downtown Toledo.