Owens Students Inducted into
Psychology Honor Society
Twenty-nine Owens Community College students recently were recognized for
their outstanding academic achievements and inducted into the Psi Beta
Psychology Honor Society.
Those students are:
Psi Beta is the national honor society in psychology for community and
junior colleges. It was founded for the purpose of stimulating, encouraging
and recognizing students' scholarship and interest in psychology. The
society functions as a federation of chapters located at more than 100
accredited two-year colleges.
- Melinda Ann Walkowski of Woodville;
- Becky L. Rudnicki of Oregon;
- Joan Marie Gross of Maumee;
- Samara L. Hennan of Grand Rapids;
- Teresa A. Siwajek of Millbury;
- Harold D. Miller of Leipsic;
- Amy L. Napier of Elmore;
- Jill A. Schierloh of Ottawa;
- Brenda L. Swinehart of Risingsun;
- Michele Lee and Wendy Kay Taylor, both of Findlay;
- Susan Baldwin, Patricia A. Barnes, Trevor J. Brunsink,
Janel L. Molyneux,
Shawn S. King, all of Perrysburg;
- Anita L. Brandman, Ezma M. Lazur, Joanne Okuley,
Rachel A. Tyler, Andrea
K. Whipple, Terri L. Dunipace,
Tamara L. Murphy, Delmar Earl Carder Jr.,
Patricia L. Hoffman,
Evett E. Pagona, Michelle L. Pellek, Donna D. Scott,
Ronda M. Jones, all of Toledo.
Psychology is one of 15 concentrations in the Arts & Science Division that
Owens students may select in pursuing the first two years of a bachelor's
degree at the College.
Last modified on: Wednesday, May 27, 1998
Owens Community College Web site maintained by: JSpecht@owens.edu.