Transfer credit will be granted using the following guidelines:
The credits have been earned at an institution that is accredited by a regional association such as the North Central Association.
A grade of “D” or higher will be accepted if received in Fall 2005 or more recent.
Credit will not be granted for courses that are defined as pre-college level by the institution where they were earned.
Students will be notified via their Owens student email account.
To receive credit, students must have official sealed transcripts evaluated at the Records Office. The process is easy:
- Have an official transcript mailed to:
- Owens Community College Records Office
- PO Box 10,000
- Toledo, OH 43699
- Or, bring your transcript(s) to Student Financial Services in a sealed envelope.
- Or, email official transcript(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Transcripts should be sent from issuing institution or their processor.
- Students will be notified via their Owens email account if transfer credit is awarded.
If you have any questions about transfer credit evaluation contact email@example.com.