Student in the Library, Graduating Students, Students in the Classroom

Records Office


Adding/Dropping Classes
Instructions and download information.

Address, Telephone and/or Campus Changes
Options to keep your information up-to-date.

Future student forms & request information.

Authorization to Withhold Directory Information (PDF)
For students wanting to withhold information from being released to the general public.

Change and/or Declare Major
Directions regarding changing and/or declaring a major in Ozone.

Family Education Rights & Privacy Act

GED Transcript Request
For students who have taken the official GED test in Ohio.

Name Changes
Written authorization and documentary proof of your name change is required.

Petition for Ohio Residency Status Change
Changing residency for tuition status.

Petition for Associates Degree Completion
Apply for graduation (deadlines apply).

Petition for Certificate Completion
Apply for a certificate (deadlines apply).

Proxy Access
Proxy Access provides an opportunity for Owens students to grant online access to their student information.

Re-Admittance Form
For students needing to re-add classes after being dropped for non-payment.

Reciprocity-Monroe County Residents
All Monroe County residents attending Owens Community College must apply for reciprocity in order to be eligible to participate in the in-state fees rate.

Reciprocity-Indiana Resident
Indiana residents who apply and are accepted into the John Deere Agricultural Technician or the Caterpillar Dealer Service Technician programs can attend Owens Community College at the in-state fees rate instead of being charged the higher out-of-state tuition surcharge.

Registration Forms
Instructions and download information.

Student Release Form for Letter of Reference (PDF)
Give authorization to specific instructors/staff to reference certain educational records and information.

Transcript Requests
Information about ordering official transcripts.

Transfer Credit Appeal Form (fill-in PDF)
For requesting re-evaluation of transfer credit.

Waiver By Virtue Of Work Experience Application (fill-in PDF)
Requesting that credit hours be waived due to work experience.

Waiver/High School Articulation Agreement Application (fill-in PDF)
To request evaluation of vocational program course work for possible articulation credit at Owens.

Withdrawal Requests
Used only after the last day to withdraw from a course(s) for an extenuating circumstance. Otherwise, use the add/drop form.


Get Adobe Reader

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture