Student in the Library, Graduating Students, Students in the Classroom

Records Office

Transfer Credit Evaluation

Transfer credit will be granted using the following guidelines:

  • The credits have been earned at an institution that is accredited by a regional association such as the North Central Association.

  • A grade of "D" or higher must have been received. Grades of pass or credit will also be accepted.

Credit will not be granted for courses that are defined as pre-college level by the institution where they were earned

To receive credit, students must have official sealed copies of their transcripts evaluated at the Records Office (Records), located in Administration Hall. The process is easy:

  • Have an official copy of your transcript mailed to:
    • Records Office
    • PO Box 10,000
    • Toledo, OH 43699
  • Or, bring a copy of your transcript(s) to the Records Office in a sealed envelope.
  • Ask to have your transcript evaluated.
  • Learn what classes transfer from your previous school.
  • Meet with an Owens Enrollment Services representative about registration

If you have any questions about transfer credit evaluation contact Oserve at (567) 661-7378 (SERV) or 1-800-GO-OWENS, Ext 7378 on the Toledo-area Campus or (567) 661-7378 (SERV) or 1-800-GO-OWENS, Ext 7378 on the Findlay-area Campus.

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture