You must have an active application on file with Owens Community College to register online.
If you do not have an active application on file with Owens, apply online.
- Admission Application Fee -- If you are a new student, returning student who is applying for re-admission or international student, a $20 fee will be assessed for completing the admissions application. The fee will be charged at the time you register for classes.
- After you complete an admissions application, it remains active until the 14th day of the semester after your selected 'admission term'. If you do not register for classes during that period, you must re-apply.
- View the Admissions FAQs for helpful information.
- Register online instructions
- Online College Catalog
- Class schedule (look for a class)
- Course descriptions (find details about a course)
Registration will be conducted primarily using the web via Ozone. If you receive an error message when trying to register online, contact Oserve to determine the next steps. Visit Oserve for contact information and service hours.
- Run your degree audit using Ozone to determine which classes are needed for your program of study. Also, remember to petition for degree or certificate during your last semester of enrollment.
To Register Online
- Log onto your Ozone account (or click the Ozone link that is at the top of every webpage)
- Click on Web Registration
- Select the term for which you're registering
- Complete the "Information Confirmation Summary"
- Complete the "Financial Agreement Confirmation"
- Proceed to put in the class information
To Pay your Tuition and Fees
After you web register, your tuition amount will be available to review through Ozone under "Account Summary by Term."
A variety of payment options are offered to students, including our deferred payment plan that allows you to make installment payments after setting up this option using Ozone. To discuss payment deadlines and options please contact Oserve for support.
To pay your tuition and fees online:
- Log onto your Ozone account
- Click on Pay Online in the Account Information tab under Financial Info
- Click on Make payment
- Follow the prompts and print the screen to keep as your receipt
Ozone FAQs are here.
Help Desk FAQs are here and you can also view more information at the IT Help Desk website. You can also call the IT Help Desk at (567) 661-7120 or 1-800-GO-OWENS, Ext. 7120, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a financial hold, you will not be able to register over the web. Call Oserve at (567) 661-7378 (SERV) or 1-800-GO-OWENS, Ext 7378 for more information on your financial holds. On the Findlay-area Campus, call (567) 661-7378 (SERV) or 1-800-GO-OWENS, Ext 7378.
Talk with an Advisor
If you need help deciding on your classes, or a program of study, contact the Owens Office of Enrollment Services at (567) 661-2387 or 1-800-GO-OWENS, Ext. 2387. On the Findlay-area Campus, call the Office of Enrollment Services at (567) 429-3509.