You must have an active application on file with Owens Community College to register online.
If you do not have an active application on file with Owens, apply online.
- Admission Application Fee
If you are a new student, returning student who is applying for re-admission or international student, a $20 fee will be assessed for completing the admissions application. The fee will be charged at the time you register for classes.
After you complete an admissions application, it remains active until the 14th day of the semester after your selected 'admission term'. If you do not register for classes during that period, you must re-apply.
Registration will be conducted primarily using the web via Ozone. If you receive an error message when trying to register online, contact Oserve to determine the next steps. Visit www.owens.edu/oserve for contact information and service hours.
- Run your degree audit using Ozone to determine which classes are needed for your program of study. Also, remember to petition for degree or certificate during your last semester of enrollment.
To register online
- Log onto your Ozone account (or enter information in top right-hand corner of homepage)
- Click on Web Registration
- Select the term for which you're registering
- Complete the "Information Confirmation Summary"
- Complete the "Financial Agreement Confirmation"
- Proceed to put in the class information
To pay your tuition and fees
After you web register, your tuition amount will be available to review through Ozone under "Account Summary by Term."
A variety of payment options are offered to students, including our deferred payment plan that allows you to make installment payments after setting up this option using Ozone. To discuss payment deadlines and options please contact Oserve for support.
To pay your tuition and fees online:
- Log onto your Ozone account
- Click on Pay Online in the Account Information tab under Financial Info
- Click on Make payment
- Follow the prompts and print the screen to keep as your receipt