You must have an application on file with Owens Community College to register online.
If you do not have an application on file with Owens, apply online.
- Admission Application Fee
If you are a new student, returning student who is applying for re-admission or international student, a $20 fee will be assessed for completing the admissions application beginning Monday, March 18, 2013. The fee will be charged at the time you register for classes.
After you complete an admissions application, it remains active for one semester. If you do not register for classes during that semester, you must re-apply in order to attend classes the next semester.
Registration will be conducted solely via the web through Ozone. For students who are restricted from utilizing Web Registration (F-1, early admit, post- secondary options high school students), contact the Oserve Office.
- While you are enrolling in courses please check your progress toward your plan to see if you would be eligible for degree or certificate completion in the semester you enroll in.
- Run your degree audit and use that to build the course schedule. Also, petition for degree or certificate completion.
Unable to access a computer at home?
If you don't have access to a computer at home, you can use a computer in the Owens Library, Owens Cafeteria, any public library, the Computer Labs on campus or virtually any computer with Internet access.
|To register online|
- Log onto your Ozone account (enter information in top right-hand corner of homepage)
- Click on Admin. Services
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click Registration
- Select add/drop classes
- Select the term for which you're registering
- Proceed to put in the class information
|To pay your tuition and fees|
After you web register, your tuition amount will be available to review through Ozone under account summary. A variety of payment options are offered to students, including our deferred payment plan that allows you to make installment payments.
To pay your tuition and fees online:
- Log onto your Ozone account
- Click on Pay On-line under Student Quick Links
- Click on Make payment
- Follow the prompts and print the screen to keep as your receipt