Whether you're looking for help with problem solving, career information, tutoring, or just a supportive ear – Student Services exists to help you be successful in reaching your academic goals.
The goals of Student Services are:
- To build a college culture that champions student success
- To increase student retention
- To increase program completion rates
Student Services is a collaboration between Academic Services and Student Services that is designed to bring to you the resources and services of the College that support your success and ensure the completion of your degree or certificate program.
- Student Success Advocates, in partnership with your faculty, can provide assistance with problem solving skills and the development of action plans to help you better achieve academic success.
- Academic Enhancement Courses can assist you with the transition to college, student success skills, career decision-making, and job search skills.
- Career Education & Information Services can help with various career decisions by providing you with both printed and computer resources such as Vocational Biographies, the Chronicle Occupational Briefs, Encyclopedia of Careers, videos and DISCOVER Career Exploration software.
Stop by today - walk-ins are encouraged and accepted!