Teacher Education and Human Services
View required courses for:
- Ensure the program remains current with professional standards.
- Provide accessibility of the program to all students who meet the selective admission requirements.
- Provide the highest quality atmosphere for instruction.
- Ensure a safe learning environment.
- Provide opportunity for graduates to continue their formal education through articulation.
- Maintain program standards to reflect National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Associate Degree Program Accreditation, the Ohio Department of Education Educator Licensure Standards, and the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) standards.