Policies for Students
To ensure fair and secure testing conditions, students must adhere to the following policies:
- A valid Photo ID is REQUIRED.
- The student must provide a Social Security number.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. If you have children, please make arrangements for their care while you take your exam.
- No food or beverages are permitted inside the testing room.
- The test must be completed within the same day you start the test, test takes approx. 2 to 3 hours.
- Calculators are permitted. Please visit this link to see the list of calculators allowed by ACT.
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off, no exceptions.
- If you have ACT or SAT test scores, please see an Enrollment Service Representative before taking the COMPASS Placement test.
If you need special accommodations contact Testing Services at (567) 661-TEST (8378) or Disability Services at (567) 661-7007.