Earn Your Associate Degree with Reverse Transfer
If you transfer to a four-year college or university before graduating from Owens, you can still earn your associate degree through Reverse Transfer. Transferring the credit you have earned at your college or university back to Owens allows you the opportunity to earn your associate degree. This process recognizes your accomplishments and awards you the important credential you deserve.
Benefits of Reverse Transfer:
- Obtain your associate degree – after all, you have already earned it!
- Qualify for more jobs while working toward the completion of your Bachelor’s degree
- Possible career advancement opportunities
- Set yourself a part in the job market with extra qualification.
- Be recognized for your academic achievements!
Please note that expressing interest does not guarantee you will be awarded an Owens Community College degree. Degree completion is contingent on the degree program requirements, transfer credit, and meeting the Owens Community College graduation requirements.