We are excited to have you with us this Fall semester!
Below are some important reminders, key dates and links to help you navigate the College and find the support and connection you need.
- Book Vouchers: August 8-September 16 … more
- Tuition Due: August 22 … more
- Fall Classes Begin: August 29 … more
- Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) Dates: August 22, September 22, October 22, November 22 … more
- Financial Aid Freeze Date: September 12 … more
- Drop for Non-payment: September 16 … more
- Financial Aid Disbursements: September 21 … more
- Graduation Deadline: September 30 … more
Buy Owens-branded Gear on Campus 8/30-9/1
We’re excited to announce a new partnership with the Gear Shop that will enable you to buy Owens-branded apparel starting this semester.
The Owens Community College Gear Shop will stage a pop-up tent sale from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday, August 30-Thursday, September 1 in Heritage Hall 123 on the Toledo-area Campus. Celebrate the start of classes by shopping in person for apparel such as T-shirts, sweatshirts and more that will be priced to sell in this limited-time, on-campus special.
Pay with all major debit and credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
The dates for the pop-up tent on the Findlay-area Campus will be announced soon.
Later in September, the online retail store will be open for your shopping convenience. Watch Ozone for the announcement.
Schedule of Classes
Please check your schedule of classes as room locations may have changed. To check your schedule, log in to Ozone and choose one of the class schedule links on the Registration Card.