Owens College is Recruiting Future Instructors
You are invited to apply for part-time instructor positions in Workforce and Community Services at Owens Community College. We anticipate a need for knowledgeable people who are interested in teaching subjects based on your work experience and education. Your skills and knowledge will address the needs of our students and workforce clients in their pursuit of a degree or job advancement.
This is an opportunity to pass on your valuable skills and knowledge to others and improve the quality of our workforce in the community.
Owens offers the following to any interested party:
- Free instructor training
- Competitive pay, $20-$40 per hour of instruction
- Flexible hours
We are looking for people who have skills in the following areas:
- PLC, Mechanicals
- Electrical Systems, Hydraulic/Pneumatic
- CNC, Machining, Master Cam, GD&T
- Computer IT hardware and applications
- Career and Life Skills
- Hobbies, Crafts, etc.
Owens Community College
Fire Science/Law Enforcement Center
- View GPS Navigation Coordinates
- View Campus Map with Parking Locations
- View Maps & Directions for the Toledo-area Campus
If you are interested fill out the form below or call (567) 661-7357 for additional information.