- Action Verbs for Resumes
- Avoiding Fraudulent Job Postings
- Career Readiness Competencies
- Chronological Resume Template
- Common Interview Questions
- Cover Letter Critique Rubric
- Cover Letter Template
- Functional Resume Template
- How to Upload a Resume in College Central Network®
- Job Search Checklist
- Mock Interview Rubric
- NACE Career Competencies
- Navigating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) During the Job Search
- Negotiating a Job Offer
- References Guidance
- Resume Rubric
For resume building and job search information, please contact us at (567) 661-2387.
LinkedIn is a professional social media platform that serves as a valuable career-development tool for networking and job search. You are encouraged to create a profile on LinkedIn and begin creating a network to help advance your career goals.
Once on LinkedIn, please join the Owens Community College Career Services group for information and updates about job openings, career resources, and upcoming events.
Owens now provides free access to LinkedIn Learning for Owens students and employees. LinkedIn Learning features over 16,000 courses and videos for personal and professional development on a variety of topics such as technology, financial literacy, mindfulness, leadership, and more.
Owens students and employees can access LinkedIn Learning here. >>.